This page has moved to a new address.

Because it's French it's just ridiculous.

The Oven Wall: Because it's French it's just ridiculous.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Because it's French it's just ridiculous.

Holy smokes, am I right?


Gruyere and Bechemel Puff Pastry. I am expecting, based on a belief in my husband's love for me, that he will be making this for me soon. And he'll make it into a heart, cuz chicks dig that right?

This dish kind of connected the dots for me. When I was wondering how you get from hollandaise sauce to pork tenderloin in the span of one class, it's because the next day you are going to make this.


Arctic Char with Hollandaise! And look at all of those tourneed veggies! Looks prettay good. They have started making a three course meal for themselves every day which Moozh says is a lot of food but it's good food and then you have to make it if you make a mistake to get an idea of what that mistake tastes.


Or you make creme caramel and you feel like a rockstar. Creme Anglaise, which is basic vanilla cream, has so many applications. Creme Brûlée, vanilla ice cream, and creme caramel or flan. Yum city.

Find a man that cooks. Love him forever. Repeat. (With the same man, of course.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home