This page has moved to a new address.

And they're off!

The Oven Wall: And they're off!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

And they're off!

 As lofty as my self opinion is in regards to my fastidious (and compact) luggage packing, it still hasn't totally hit me that we're really going. And I've been sitting in the airport for an hour already.

I packed for four days. Granted, I packed for numerous rotations of those four days. I'm gonna be really sick of that peach T-shirt by the end. We downloaded translation apps on our phones this morning as well as the Lonely Planet guide. We have our itineraries printed off and our boarding passes, visas and driving permits. We've officially added 'Cheerio', 'bugger all', and 'sprechen ne deutsch' to our repertoire. We are as set as we could possibly be. 

Thank you to all who made our send-off so beautiful and meaningful. You all supported us and made our departure filled with hugs, delicious meals, real advice and giddy excitement! We're feeling feeling the trans-provincial love.

Next stop, Guinness. 


"You're off to great places,

Today is your day.

Your mountain is waiting

So get on your way."

 Dr. Seuss

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

keep these blog posts coming, lovee you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home